Followers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

September Allready!

Hello. I can't believe it is allready September. This has been a weird few weeks for me. While most people are getting ready for the kids to go back to school, I wasn't. For the first time in 8 years I haven't had to buy school clothes or school supplies. It is just weird! Tyler's mom took care of him and of course, Jenna is with her dad.
I am trying to get some pictures of some of the cards and things I have done loaded on here but I seem to always be a day late and a dollar short!

2 comments:

Two Dogs and a Book said...

Hi Kim!
Your blog looks delicious!! All those jellybeans make me hungry! I am with you about being September already! Summer is almost done in T.O. and fall is at our door! Oh well!! When it gets cold; I spend more time inside which means more time to draw and make cards!
Hugs!
Guylou

Tracy S said...

I did not have to do too much this year either. My stepdaughters mom did most of it this year. I usually set aside a weekend and we go major school shopping for clothes and shoes and stuff but this year is uniforms so that was a quick an not very fun trip..lol