Followers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

OOOOPPPPPPSSSSSS

Now don't I feel stupid. I was going to add my cards to the previous post and didn't. Things have been crazy here. Jenna was in the ER on Thursday and I have been spending time with my sister. We don't see each other as often as we want to! Anyway here are the cards I made for the ELEGANT CHALLENGE!







In this one I used Gertrude. I kept her dress white, just outlining with C0 and I colored her gloves, sash, and bows on the actual computer before printing. I know I cheated a little, but I like that look with this card!








I continued the same background inside and finished the sentiment.

I wanted a little more color to this one...so I changed the dress to black and added the pink...we ladies all love a dash of pink in our wardrobe! Had to throw my Minnie Mouse in the mix cause we all know how elegant and glamorous that Minnie can be! Hope that gives a little inspiration to you! Can't wait to see what comes up!

6 comments:

Tracy S said...

These are awesome.. I especially love the one in the white dress. Both are so elegant!

THERESA said...

Love these cards, both of them!! Hope Jenna is ok!!! LUG

Brenda said...

Gorgeous. I love how you did the white card, and the sentiment is fabulous!

Trina said...

Kim, I think these are both absolutely gorgeous! I love how you colored Gertrude in both cards and think you chose the perfect backgrounds for both!

Gina K said...

I love these cards. I can't believe you can add color like that on your computer...I'd be so lost on how to do that so precisely. Lovely cards, Kim!

Carmen said...

Waow! Your cards are very nice. I like the white one. Very inspiering.