Followers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sassy Studio Designs NEW RELEASE

Well as I had stated in an earlier post I was lucky enough to be the March Guest Designer for SSD images! And this was a great month to have it happen! I am a Disney freak and lo and behold this months new releases are all about Movie Madness!(Disney movies)
I got tp play around with the image Megara. She is the "sassy" heroine in the "Hercules" movie. With one sway of her hips she had not only Herc in love with her but anyone else she came in contact with. I really like her spunk and sarcasm! Just like me! LOL

Anyway here is what I came up with for my project:

I made a little gift box for my niece...don't tell her! And I added some make-up pieces. There is a card as well but haven't finished it yet!

Make sure that you check out the Design Team member's blogs because they each came up with some fabulous projects! The hop started with Alice so if you didn't start there go back! Jasmine is next on the list.

Alice
Pocahontas
Mulan
Tinkerbell
Megara
Jasmine
Mulan
Alice

I really hope you enjoy all of the new images. Don't forget to leave some love for all of the wonderful ladies on the team! Lindsay always comes up with something sassy. Make sure you check them out  here.
HUGS!


7 comments:

Amanda said...

Kim, thanks so much for being our GDT this month! You did an excellent job with your project! Your niece is a VERY lucky girl! (And I'm glad you got this info! I forgot you are on the MB! :D) I think I need more coffee! :D Again, thanks for creating something for the release! You did a great job! :D

Kathy said...

Kim, it's been a pleasure having you work with us this month. Your projects are fabulous. Love this project for your niece, she will be so excited to receive this little gifty! Fantastic release day project!

Brenda said...

Kim, this is darling. And you used my favorite paper line!!! Well for the moment anyways!! Congrats again on your GT design spot!!

faithnme said...

I just love it, I LOVE making projects and this is perfect

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

Fabulous!!!!! Glad to have you join us.

Regan said...

I am such a girly girl so I absolutely love this! I adore that designer paper! Awesome project, and you are doing a fabulous job as SSD guest designer this month! :)

Tracy S said...

This is too cute and what a creative idea! Great coloring too chickie!