Followers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

One Stop Craft Challenge!

There is a new challenge happening at One Stop Challenge that Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring! The theme of this one is stickers! When I read this I thought no problem I have soooo many stickers. BUT I have to admit this was a bit challenging. Everything I found just wouldn't work right or match the way I wanted it to UNTIL I remembered I had some sticker sheets in some folders, in a bin! So here is my card:

  The stickers I used are the buttons and "celebrate" word strip.




 I added dimension 
glaze to the bubble!




I tried to take a picture of the 
stickers...didn't come out that great.




Hope you like it. And don't forget to check out the challenge as well as SSD. Lots of new images!



3 comments:

Yani said...

What a cute stamp... and your card is so pretty! Loved the colors you used and the glaze effect on the bubble... very clever. Thanks for sharing!

Brenda said...

What a great card Kim. That bubble is perfect!! Love the layers, and stickers, and colors!! Fabulous!!
hugs~Bren

Kim Dellow said...

Fab Kim, Love the gum bubble! Kim