Followers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dare To Be Sassy Thursday! #96

Well another post that did not go like it should! sorry!

Hey everybody!
Today is the start of another DTBST!
This week the theme is your favorite movie..

I am sure that even with out the sentiment you can figure it out....
Grease was the first drive in movie I went to way back in 1978.
Then anytime it was going to be on HBO I would try to stay home from school.
AND I wanted to be a pink lady so bad! lol Come on admit it....you did too!

The image is Sock Hop Sweetie 2
I used prisma markers to color her and paper from my stash!



3 comments:

Kate said...

Great tribute to Grease Kim! Awesome job and love your coloring.

Hugs,
Kate

THERESA said...

This is gorjuss, love the color combo!!!
ps: i mailed Lindsay with my image choices, but have not heard anything and cause my mails sending is so unreliable, i never know if it got there, can you ask her for me plse, she can just send any(except halloween) image, love them all!!
Thanks girl, really appreciate this.......:))
LUG

Sara I. said...

What an awesome design and love the color combo with hints of sparkle! Love your sentiment :) ~hugs