Followers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Just Dropping By With A Hi

Wow time has just gotten away from me.
I am trying to finish a few gifts and can't seem to find the extra hours in the day!
This weekend is not only my daughters and step sons winter formal...
bought the dress yesterday!
But it is also our family Christmas. Dave's parents come out a few weeks
before Christmas to have a dinner with the whole family! They stay with us.
So Saturday after work we are going to a resturant and meeting
Dave's brother and his family, Dave's ex wife and her husband, a friend of the family
and his family, our three kids and of course Dave's parents.
I am hoping to finish a few thing tomorrow...I have the day off and
no dress shopping on my schedule! LOL

So hopefully I will post a project soon!!!

No comments: