Followers

Friday, January 13, 2012

Sassy Studio's Fabulous Freebie Friday!

Time for the next FREEEEEEEBIEEEEEEEEEEEE...
Make sure you get over to PCP and pick her up NOW!
Don't wait...she will only be available for 24hrs!

The image this week is named Winter Wendy and the theme is....
Bottle It Up!!!
You must use something from a bottle...stickles, gloss, liquid pearls etc...

I had a lack of mojo the last week or so and it was a bit
taxing trying to come up with something...then I remembered...
I hadn't used anything from my Taylored Expressions kit from December...
so I pulled it out and there were these adorable penguins!
I figured it was perfect for Winter Wendy!


You cannot tell by the photo but when the stickles dried the hat and her hand
pop out a bit...given Wendy a bit more dimension.


Since I have no clue as to the type of card this will turn out being I left the sentiment off and the inside blank!

I used distressed pink stickles for the sweater and silver stickles for the scarf and hat.
I also used a Viva Decor pen on my flower and leaves. I was worried how it would
dry on the ribbon...it is a glubber circle that the ribbon is wrapped and twisted to.

We are having a blog hop tomorrow so come back around for that!
Hope you all have a wonderful day!
HUGS!!!


6 comments:

Two Dogs and a Book said...

What a fun and beautiful card! Love the pp you selected. I also love the way you colored her!!! Fab job!!

Liz said...

Stunning colours; it really makes it stand out

Anonymous said...

Super cute card.

SoniaW said...

Love your colouring and i am looking forward to colouring Wendy myself!

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card love the papers with this image

Michelle-a-bella said...

Is this the actual post for the blog hop? Just checking as you never mentioned the hop in the post, LOL! But even if it is not, I DO Love the way you have colored Wendy, she is gorgeous!