Followers

Saturday, February 11, 2012

FAN-tastic Blog Hop!

Hiya all you beautiful bloggers and Happy Saturday!

Welcome to the Sassy Studio Designs FAN-tastic Blog Hop

We are showcasing the latest images that Lindsay has created
based on the ideas from all of you FANs of SSD!

Hopefully you came here from the wonderful
Kathy's blog Will Stamp For Wine!
If not and you just stumbled upon this...then you must
go back to the beginning.

Now before we get onto the image I got to use...
There is a question we must ask each of you....
Who is your Valentine's Celebrity crush???

Can you guess mine from these clues?

He is a bit older. (than me at 40)
He is an actor and a singer/musician.
He is not a doctor but played one on TV.
He can still rock with the best of them.

Any ideas?????

I will put his picture at the end!

OK here is my card...I used the new image
Country Donna!



The sentiment says...
You can take the girl outta the country....
and inside But you can't take the country outta the girl.


Make sure you add a comment to each blog BECAUSE there will be some prizes given away!
That means FREE SSD images could possibly be given to YOU!
Now we are going to be chatting on the PAR-TAY Blog tonight at 10pm eastern time
so hope to chat with you there!

Have you figured out my crush???

Yup...none other than Rick Springfield.

Next on the list is none other than the incredible Julie!

This is the entire blog hop list...

SSD - http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com

Sara - http://luminousinmychaoticdreamslife.blogspot.com/

Christine - http://happyscrapper-sweetpeacards.blogspot.com/

Kathy - http://willstampforwine.blogspot.com/

Kim - http://itsallaboutcrafting.blogspot.com/

Julie - http://juliescraftyspot.blogspot.com/

Fabiola - http://www.mrssassycrafter.com/

Karen - http://busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com/

Kate - http://www.scrapperscreativecorner.blogspot.com/

Regan - http://charmedstamping.blogspot.com/

Rebecca - http://sydneyssentiments.blogspot.com/

Robin (Guest) - http://robins-reflections.blogspot.com

SSD - http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com

I hope I did not forget anything!
I had done this post at work on Friday and it has been lost somewhere in space.
I am usually in bed by now but thank God I check when
we got home tonight from going out cause it was not there!!!!!

Anyway have fun hopping and will chat with you soon!

40 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice card. Good choice on the Valentine too.

Mary M. said...

Rick Springfield brings back memories. Looks like he still got it. Great card.

Kathy said...

Great card Kim, love the way you finished the senti inside, too. Such petty colors. Good clues, I totally guessed the right Valentine!

Lotta said...

Hi Kim! Oh, your card is beautiful! Love your image and how the flowers glitter! Nice to see a picture of Rick Springfield, haven´t seen him for a while. Looking good. :)
Hugs Sandra

happyscrapper said...

Outstanding card Kim. I love the color combo. The sentiment inside is perfect.
Hugz,
Christine

Robin said...

Love your card. The sentiment is just great. She is just beautiful. I was guessing Billy Ray Cyrus till I saw the picture. Rick is still hot too.

Cathi said...

OMG - what a blast from the past. I just loved Rick too! The cards is awesome TFS!

Cathi
http://designsbycathi.blogspot.com/

Rene said...

Cute country girl!!

Sara said...

I love her pink overalls, that would so be me! and love rick springfield too!

Michelle-a-bella said...

I had such a crush on Rick when I was little, LOVED the song "Jesse's Girl". HOT! Love your card!

Anonymous said...

Fab card! LOVE IT! Also love your Celeb crush! Hubba Hubba baby! teehee! Proud to be on the DT with you! ;-)
Hugs,
Karen C (fellow Sassy Sister)

Mrs. Sassy Crafter (Fabi) said...

Lovely card Kim.....xoxo

Debbie said...

love the barbed wire on the farm card. Great release.

Kate said...

Beautiful Card and your valentine is a hunk.

Hugs,
Kate

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous card, love the pink overalls. Totally agree with you about Rick Springfield

BlackBird said...

Beautiful!

KC said...

this has got to be my new fave image! and I love your card the senti is awesome, and those ribbons behind the flowers rock!

Regan said...

OMG! I just heard Jessie's Girl on Muzak in some store the other day and found myself singing it! lol It is pretty awesome that we both picked rockers! But that's me: rocker girl! My on-air name at my college radio station was Metal Chick, after all! Haha!
Right, okay, enough about that... on to your card - it's gorgeous! Love, love, love the colors, the big flowers, and her PINK overalls! Great sentiment too and I like how you finished it on the inside! So fun!
{hugs}
Regan

Jovan said...

Beautiful card!

Unknown said...

CUTE card Kim! Love your sentiment. I was thinking Bruce before I saw his picture. My age is showed on that one. LOL ;o)

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

Great card Kim. I tried to guess but didn't get it right. Do you remember when Rick had a cartoon?

Ellis said...

Fabulous cowgirl card! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Heather D. said...

Cute card! Nice color combos and I love the decorated inside of the card. Very nice!

DQ said...

wow, that's Rick Springfield, he looks so different!
great card, love the colors

Ginger said...

Your card is pretty! I love the colors! Seeing Rick Springfield takes me back to being a young teenager. Wow, he still looks good!

In paper heaven said...

What a fab card and the image is awesome.
loretta

~ Barb said...

Love the shimmer you added to the flowers and the way the ribbons seem to radiate out from them! Rick was not my first guess but I really liked his character on GH!

Shari said...

Great card, love the new image! And Rick, yummmm I just Love Jessie's Girl!

Shelby said...

LOL on Rick Springfield!!! Now that will take ya back in time:)!! Wonderful card and just love the country theme.

Shelby

Chana Malkah said...

Great Card, Kim! Of course you used some of my favorite colors and your image and coloring are perfect! Nice!

Unknown said...

What a great card! I found you at the outlawz, so glad! Hugs! Leah Ann

Teresa Arsenault said...

Great card, Kim. I followed you from The Outlawz and I am now following you. Blessings,
Teresa

Darlene Lyons said...

That card is amazing! Is the cowgirl a stamp? She looks so real, great work! Thanks for joining my blog! The Outlawz forum is great for finding followers!

Roxann said...

Gorgeous card! I am also a big Rick Springfield fan! Saw you on The Outlawz and am following you now!
Hugz,
Roxann

Darlene Lyons said...

Sorry I went to join your site and forgot that I was signed in on my husband's computer. That is why you have this man's face on your following site. I'm not sure how to remove it. I will sign in and join, I followed you from Outlawz.

Unknown said...

Hi!
I'm your newest follower and found your blog through The Outlawz Follow Me Forum.

You have a lovely blog! Gonna enjoy looking back and to follow forward :)

Hope you have had or will take your time to visit my cyberspace to. ;)

xx/Maria aka MulleSnuttan

Trina said...

Dang, I thought it was John Stamos! Love these soft colors for a western card!

Anonymous said...

Wowza, awesome blog, Kim! I came over from The Outlawz and am following you now, gf!! And, um, go Rick! Teehee, gotta love it! ;D

CraftyGirl said...

Love you card and you even finished up the inside.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

THERESA said...

So sweet, everything compliments the image, super LO!!!
lotsa luv you