Followers

Thursday, March 15, 2012

It's Thursday!

It's Thursday and you know what that means!


This week the challenge is MONOCHROMATIC!

This is a hard one for me. I start out real good and then
I notice all my colors are the same shade.
So I really worked on trying to get this right!



I had colored this image awhile ago and never used it.
So when I saw it already colored and ready to go I decided to
use it as my inspiration!
The image is Victorian Beauty and can be found in the SSDStore!
The flower was from Prisma, the pearl sprays are from Michael's
and the ribbon I belive came from Joann's.
The paper is from a K&Co paper pad.

Make sure you follow the theme and enter your project

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

Going Grey With Scrap Creations                        Ribbons and Pearls
Papertake Weekly                                     For the Girls
Partytime Tuesday                                          Monochromatic
Make It Monday                                           Anything Goes


6 comments:

Kate said...

She is very very pretty. Love the color too.

Hugs,
Kate

Star said...

Oooh, so pretty! Reminds me of Cinderella. Love the deep blue. Those ribbon things with the baubles sticking out of the flower are fabulous. Great card! Hugs!

Rene said...

What a pretty image! Lovely card!
Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Good luck,
Rene :D

~Tammy~ said...

This is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Kim! Love the sweet image. Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! x

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning colour and a gorgeous image!! Would love that dress for myself lol! Came over from MIM
Nat -x-