Followers

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Congrats!

I want to send out a great big congrats to
all the wonderful people out there who have kids graduating tonight!
We made it!
LOL
Tyler is going to be walking across that stage
(um field, as it is on the football field!)
and getting his diploma!
Seems like just yesterday he was a freshman!

This is Tyler, on the right at prom...
I could not find a decent picture with him and his date...
so I am going with this one with a great friend of his James!
They all went on a party bus and had a blast!

Here is the card I made for him!


Another easel!
I used one of the newest Sassy Studio Design images!
The back has a hawk for their mascot
and the inside has the class motto!

Congrats to the class of 2012!!!

HUGS!!



6 comments:

Trina said...

Hooray for you both!

Kate said...

Congratulations to Both of you!

Hugs,
Kate

Gina K said...

Congrats!!! He's a cutie-pie and I know you're a proud momma (and rightly so!)

Regan said...

Awesome easel card, Kim! Congrats to Tyler & you too! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Shelby said...

Congratulations to Tyler and to you! Wonderful easel card that you've made and very ingenious to use the class motto!

Shelby

Tracy S said...

Congrats you you and hubby and Tyler. What a super cool card you did for him. I love the little diplomas the easel and the poem you added. It is all great.