Followers

Sunday, May 20, 2012

It's A Gothic Challenge!

Hi all!
Happy Sunday!
Hope every one has had a wonderful weekend!
I am actually off tomorrow...usually Tuesday is my day...I switched
with Jerry because of his anniversary.
So I am so happy to have 2 days off in a row!
Anyway to get back on topic!

Over at Scrapper's Delights we have started our next challenge!
This week the theme is Have A Gothic Time!
Janice has some fantastic Gothic images.
I chose to use one of the newest form the Gothic Girls Duo...

I used some of my paper form the Rock Star DCWV pad.
I used the sketch from Totally Papercrafts

Colored my image with Copics
and added some black diamond stickles for my "dots"!
I hope you can take some time and check out the SD store!
HUGS

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Totally PaperCrafts                                                     Sketch #117
Paper Sundaes                                                            Pretty In Pink
CMC Copic Challenge                                               Anything Goes
Cardmadfairy's Digi Days                                           CAS
Inspire Me Friday's                                                    Anything Goes

7 comments:

Kate said...

Love the paper that you used and that image is adorable.

Hugs,
Kate

Shelby said...

Great take on the sketch and your coloring has made her the perfect Goth Girl! Have fun tomorrow on your day off.

Shelby

Suzanne said...

great card thank you for joining us at cmc this week

Regan said...

Awesomr goth girl! Great papers too! Just thought I'd stop by and leave some love! Hope you enjoyed your two days off! :)
{hugs}
Regan

sara said...

great card love the image thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x x

Turtle In The Sand said...

Cheeky little cutie there. Love the paisley print paper too. Thanks for joining us at Totally PaperCrafts this week. Linda

PS I have some candy on my blog if you are interested. www.turtleinthesand.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love the little goth girls - you coloured her beautifully. Love the card.

Chrizette
DT Member - Scrappers Delights
Celestial Things