Followers

Thursday, June 28, 2012

PCP Celebration Progressive Relay Continues!

I am actually going to show two cards for this post!
I was not feeling well the first few days of this week...had one of my headaches
so I never posted my Samantha card!
So here she is...the second image of the

The theme for this part of the relay was BLING BLING AND MORE BLING!
What else would you expect form Samantha! LOL
Anyway I layers some rhinestones, printed Sam larger than normal
added my flowers and some crystal stems!
Her dress was layered over with clear star gel!

Now for this todays relay theme...
CAS with Miranda


I kept it real simple...just added a few flowers and a ribbon.
I did spray the frame and flowers with diamond mist... for some shine!

I hope you have been able keeping up and
entering your projects so you can get these gorgeous freebies!
Make sure you get them linked up...prizes up for grabs!
And get over to SSD on PCP because Miss Regan has been throwing out some
extra challenges so there are more ways to win!

HUGS!!!

10 comments:

Carla S. said...

Fab cards, Kim! Grat coloring and designs! Hope you're feeling better!

Kate said...

OMG Kim these are Stunning Cards. Absolutely Gorgeous My Friend. Love it.

Hugs,
Kate

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Kim, two beautiful cards! I love how sassy you made Samantha and how sweet your Miranda card is.

Shelby said...

Oh doesn't Samantha just rock the bling! She looks amazing and Miranda is doing a fabulous Angelina Jolie pose...beautiful work

Shelby

Jovan said...

Both cards are BEAUTIFUL!

Kathy said...

These are terrific Kim. Love all the bling on the first, and the glimmer mist on the second is so pretty. Both are colored to perfection. Sorry you've been having a bad headache, they stink!

Regan said...

Aw, that stinks! Hope you're feeling better and headache-free! I love both of these cards! The bling behind Samantha is SENSATIONAL and I adore the dewy sparkle the glimmer mist adds to the second! Gorgeous coloring on them both as well! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

What a great card. Love that color blend on the background of the frame. Smooches... Felicia

Star said...

Yay! I was wondering where that gorgeous Samantha card was! =D I hope you are feeling better! LOVE both of your cards. Of course your coloring is gorgeous as always. I love the sparkly red dress and rows of bling on the Sam card, and that adorable little bunch of flowers on the Miranda card make it just perfect. Plus...it's my favorite color! =D Have a great weekend, dear!

xx Star

Roxann said...

These are fantastic! Great designs!