Followers

Monday, July 23, 2012

A Card To Share!

Good Monday morning!
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
I watched Contraband and We Bought A ZOO.
Both I thought were pretty good!
Today I have a card to share that I made using

This is such a sweet image...with a cute expression.
I have been trying to practice my similar color shading...
I did it opposite my flowers with the light at the edges and I added
a few extra strokes to make it not as blended.
Check out Scrapper's store...Janice has added a few new images.
Don't forget to enter the latest challenge
and next weekend we will be starting our next challenge.
So you know there will be even more new images to look at!
HUGS

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Dream Valley Challenges                                                         Summer
Make It Monday                                                                     Anything Goes
Hiding In My Craftroom                                                          Let's See Those Layers 5 or More

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Kim she is so sweet a fabulous card Hugs Elaine

Kate said...

Kim your card is Beautiful. Love the colors and that image is colored in beautiful.

Carla S. said...

This is so pretty, Kim! Love the papers and the fun image! Great coloring!

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

How beautiful Kim. So soft and sweet.

Robin said...

She is just adorable. Love the papers too. Hugs, Robin

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image.I just popped over from MIM.xxx

Shirley-Anne said...

Awesome colouring on beautiful image .pretty card .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Dr Sonia S V said...

Saw your link on MIM
Love how you have matched her dress and the card with flowers and ribbon
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

loz said...

Such a Beautiful card and colours Kim. I saw this On MIM..Loz

Andrea said...

wow,I love your card and your colouring is great. I saw it on MIM and hopped over to say hi what a cute card x

Peanut said...

She's tooo cute! Love your choice of papers and colours. Glad I saw you on MIM.
And thanks for visiting my blog, Kim.

Shelby said...

Sounds like a great movie watching weekend. Love the mixing of DPS in your design and the coloring is wonderful.

Shelby

Tonya said...

Super cute card. Sweet image. Thanks for sharing this at MIM.

Jo said...

Spotted your super cute creation on MIM and had to come take a look. Its great. Hugs Jox

http://craftyjoscardmaking.blogspot.com.au/

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Beautiful card and image. Thank you for sharing and joining in at HIMCR. Hugs, Velma

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

This is such fun and so pretty! I saw it over on Make It Monday and came to leave you some love .
Hugs

Bella