Followers

Monday, July 30, 2012

Scrapper's Delights Sketch Challenge!

This week Janice our most talented owner and artist
came up with a sketch!


Here is my take:


I used one of the newest Fairies...number 3.
I colored her with copics and a few spica pens.
My flowers are from Wild Orchid and the papers are from Cloud 9.
Make sure you check out the new challenge blog!
Prizes can be won and hey it's loads of fun!
Sorry I am a day late posting this but had another wicked bad headache this weekend.
But today is the start of another week! LOL
HUGS

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafting When We Can                                                      Monochrome
The Paper Players                                                              Tic Tac Toe    (Circles,Blue,Floral)
Make It Monday                                                                Anything Goes






13 comments:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Kim! I love the papers and cute image! I hope your headache is gone and you feel better today!

Robin said...

Oh Kim this is so cute! I love how you colored her. Hugs, Robin

Jovan said...

Super cute!

loz said...

Fantastic card and colours Kim. I saw this on MIM..Loz

H2 :) said...

Beautiful colouring Kim & lots of blue makes a fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week. :)

Kate said...

That is so cute. I just love that adorable image.

Shelby said...

Awesome take on the sketch. Love those vibrant blues and your coloring looks fantastic.

Shelby

Poppet said...

Wonderful work Kim, I love the colouring of your images hair and wings.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

Nance Leedy said...

What a cute image and fabulous coloring! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such a beautiful card! Love your choice of colors and cute image. Thank you so much for joining us at Make It Monday this week.... :)

Ann Schach said...

What a pretty card! I love the adorable image and floral paper! Thanks for playing at The Paper Players.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Your shading is beautiful on that pretty image. Great colors, too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

Shari said...

Wonderful coloring on this cutie and I love your choice of colors!! I saw your card on MIM and had to get a closer look!!!