Followers

Friday, September 21, 2012

Weather....Rainy, Sunny or Windy?

This weeks challenge at
is brought to us by Miss Trina!
She has challenged us to come up
with a project having to do with the

WEATHER!

I know right?
Harder than it sounds!

Herei s what I came up with:





I used the image Jessica
which happens to be GI's freebie when you
I made the puddle with acetate and ink and
colored Jessica with Prisma markers.

You have from today until the 4th of October
to get your projects done and turned in!
Check out the challenge blog here.
And make sure you check out all the projects the DT made!


7 comments:

Sara I. said...

LOVE the papers you went with and that super cute polka dot ribbon!! Fabulous card :) ~hugs

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Kim! Love the papers and the cute image! I don't think I have that one. Must get it!

Robin said...

This is so cute! Love the raindrop papers. Hugs, Robin

Kate said...

This is so cute!

Tracy S said...

So cute! I love the papers you chose. Just perfect. Super cute card!

Two Dogs and a Book said...

Totally fabulous!!! Great pp and design! Although it is a rainy card; it is so cheerful!!
Cheers!
G

Shelby said...

Love how you've used the paper to create a rain scene!

Shelby