Followers

Friday, November 16, 2012

It's A Challenge Full Of Thanks!

Our challenge this week at Guylou's Inimitability
is brought to us by the charming Miss Carla!
And the theme is Thanks For Everything.
Your project can be thank you, Thanksgiving or anything along the lines of thanks.
This is what I came up with using Miguel and Lemons:


I added glaze to the pitcher to make is shine a bit,
colored my image with Copics and my papers are from
 Everyday Moments by Teresa Collins.
You can check out all the deets on the challenge blog.
Challenge ends: November 29th
Our Guest Designer is  Ursula


6 comments:

Robin said...

Fabulous! I love that sentiment. Hugs, Robin

Jovan said...

Wonderful card!

Sara I. said...

Beautiful Kim!! Love the papers and color scheme. The design is awesome especially with the circle off the end. You did a fabulous job on the lemonade!! ~hugs

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, Kim! Love the papers you used and the fun image! The sentiment is perfect for it!

Gina K said...

Love these papers! Great design and coloring. I think the glaze looks wonderful on the pitcher, too.

Gina K said...

BTW, you won my Vet's Day RAK. I'll mail your goodies soon. :)