Followers

Friday, November 9, 2012

SSD FFF 11-9 Make It Sparkle!

HAPPY FRIDAY!
This week seems to be draggin on.
But I am so glad it is Friday.
This weeks theme at the Sassy Studio Designs
Fabulous Friday Freebie is:
Make It Sparkle!
You can add bling, glitter, anything that sparkles!
The image is:
I Know What You Are
 
Here is what I came up with:
 
My papers each have some sort of sparkle to them...
the background of the image is actually spritz with Diamond Spray.
And of course the added rhinestones!
My image is colored with Prisma Markers.
Now get your butts over to the SSD group on PCP to get your freebie!
It won't last long!


7 comments:

Jovan said...

Wonderful card...I love the papers and bling!

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Kim, I love this. Great colors and love that striped glitter paper. Amazing coloring as always.

Robin said...

Gorgeous Kim! I love the shading and the papers are lovely. Hugs, Robin

Shelby said...

You've showed off this image just fantastically! Love all of the sparkle and bling you've used and your coloring looks fantastic.

Shelby

Carla S. said...

Great card, Kim! Love the sparkly paper and fun image!

Regan said...

Fantastic card, kim! Great papers and love the way you colored Edward and Bella! Pretty flowers too!
{hugs}
Regan

Kate said...

Great card my friend. I can't wait for this movie to start next week. So excited.