Followers

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

All Heart!

Good Morning!
Sunday started the next challenge from Scrappers Delights!

The theme this week is
LOVE
Your project must contain stuff that means love!
Be is something red, pink, have hearts or a love sentiment!
Here is what I made...


I used Stargazer Boy!
the ticket is a stamp from Tim Holtz.
I made a tag using book board, lots of different mediums and some chipboard.
Oh and I used black gesso on the background and a wood stamp that I heat embossed in white.
Check out the rest of the DT's projects over on the challenge blog!
HUGS

Kim


3 comments:

Carla S. said...

Wow! Very cool, Kim! Love all the different mediums you used!

Kate said...

Very Pretty.

Sara I. said...

So gorgeous with all the different mediums - love the red and the sparkle! xx