Followers

Sunday, January 13, 2013

It's Ribbons and Ruffles At Scrapper's Delights!

Good Morning!
Today starts the next challenge at Scrapper's Delights!
And the theme is
Ribbons and Ruffles!

Here is what I came up with....


I used Homura/Angel
I colored her with Copics and glitter.
The papers are from Paris Girl.
I added a ruffle trim and a bit of ribbon.
I kept is pretty simple to make the image pop a bit more.
Check out the challenge on our challenge blog!
And on FACEBOOK!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create                                                          Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody                                                   Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges                                                 Anything Goes

3 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Kim is is so cute! I really like the image. A very down to earth angel! Thanks for hanging out in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana

Anonymous said...

I love this image as well. It is so sweet. Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs~
Patti

Lisa (aka CropDropNRoll) said...

Adorable card and image. Thanks for visiting our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create.