Followers

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Mixed Media Frame

I can finally post this!
I made a frame for my sister, Kris, to thank her
for the tickets to Florida for my nieces wedding.
 
I used a Sweet Pea Digi Image called
The Humming Birds
 
 
and a close up

 
My sister has a humming bird on her shoulder, so I thought this was fitting!
I printed the image on canvas paper, colored it with
watercolor pencils, added some stickles and then for the background and frame
I added bothe bead and flake mediums that I had added
different colors of Lumere paint to.
I love the different textures and look to it.
Happy Creating!
 
HUGS
 
Kim
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge Blog                                                 A anything with wings
Inspire Me Fridays                                                           Anything Goes
Simply Create Too                                                           Mother's Day or Female
Sweet Pea Stampers                                                         Use A Digital Stamp



6 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautifol creation Kim. I like the background and your coloring.
Gr Elly

paper fun said...

I bet your sister loves this!! So bright and colorful!!!

Thanks for showing us your wings at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

Mari

Lozzy said...

Beautiful Kim. Love how you have coloured her and the colours you have used.
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers this month and hope you will join us again.
Lozzy x

Lesley said...

Beautiful work! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet's 'Anything With Wings' challenge xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

You have made a wonderful mixed media frame. Gorgeous. Thanks for taking part in the “Use a Digi” Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

Sue Jones said...

Beautiful Card!! Congratulations on winning a voucher to spend in the SP store .
Please contact me with your and i will get a voucher sent to you
Sue .
soo.jay@virgin.net