Followers

Thursday, October 10, 2013

DTBST 198 1, 2, 3 Challenge

 
It's time for
DTBST!
This weeks theme is a
1, 2, 3 Challenge
 
You must have a piece of lace, 2 sparkly embellishments and 3 deco papers!
 
Here is what I came up with...
 
 
I have only made a few easel cards...but this one I am really thrilled with.
I liked it so much I made a second one that I will post about soon!
coloring her with my Copics...added a piece of lace, a strip of rhinestones and flower with rhinestones for my two sparkly elements and of course my 3 papers!
I made this card for my daughters 17th B-day.
She loves sunflowers so I added the bit of yellow to tie it all in for her.
Make sure you check out the other DT's projects..
yes we have added a few more to the team!
 
Happy Creating!
 
HUGS
Kim
 
 
 

4 comments:

Sara I. said...

Kim this is just over the top fabulous!! I love the design you used and the mix of papers! Gorgeous coloring, too. I'm sure Jenna will adore it!

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Kim, this is fab! Love those papers and the black and white color combo. Great added embellishments too.

Kate said...

Beautiful Card my friend, Love the Paper you used.

Unknown said...

Love the way you did this card. It is really nice.