Followers

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Keeping Me Busy

Hi!
I have been pretty quiet this year!
I know I set out to be more blog friendly but never ended up doing what
I said I would! LOL
I am trying to make up for it now.

I have been creating a few mixed media projects...
these two are for a friend of mine daughters.

Using



I made an 8 x 10 frame...
the image is printed on canvas and watercolored using inktense pencils.
I added rhinestones, stickles and metallic paint.
Then I used a sponge and added paint to the frame.
The inside mat is made with DCWV glitter paper.

and
using

 
Again I water colored the image after printing on canvas paper,
added stickles, rhinestones, smooch ink, and tinsel glitter (wings).
the frame has been not only painted but then spritz with tinsel colored spray.
 
Both of the images I bought from
 
Happy Creating!
HUGS
 
Kim
 
 





No comments: