Followers

Thursday, May 22, 2014

DTBST #130 Color It Patriotic!

http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com/


So excited that we are one day closer to Memorial Day Weekend!
I am lucky because I get Tuesday's off as one of my days so I get a 4 day weekend!
and on that note...
This weeks theme is
Color It Patriotic!
We want to see your projects using RED, WHITE and BLUE!

I chose to use
Disney Fan!

I am not quite done with this project...
need to add a few embellishments that have not come in yet.
For the background I used some gel medium with
a star stencil...hard to see but it has a nice shine to them.
Then added Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays in red and blue.


Happy Creating!

1 comment:

Bindu said...

I was reading your article on Mixedmediaart.net. Followed the link from there. This one is cool.