Followers

Saturday, March 28, 2015

It's Springtime!

Welcome to the


I don't know about where you all are from but
here in AZ we have pretty much skipped winter and spring
and are working on summer already!

You should have arrived here from the Stupendous Sari's Blog...
if not make sure you stop by!
 
I created a canvas using the newest image Pisces...
 
 
My list of products...
5" x 7" canvas
texture paste
12 x 12 netting stencil
Teal and Amethyst Lindy's spray mist
Flowers
Printed words
and of course my
SSD Pisces image!

Your next stop along the way is the Most Talented Greg's blog!

Hope you enjoy our hop..make sure
you comment on the stops along the way so you can have a chance
at winning a prize!



18 comments:

MaxiBelle Studio said...

beautiful multimedia project. love how you've made it Pisces, very clever.

Unknown said...

I love astrology. So these new images are extra amazing to me. These lovely ladies are beautifully colored. The pastel colors, the background design, along with the bling of course make this an absolutely perfect piece.

Debbie said...

I just love your canvas! It's on my bucket list, I have all the stuff, just need the know how!
DebbieM

karalschuknecht said...

Beautiful project and like Debbie I will have to try something like this om day.

GregT said...

Kim, amazing idea to make a canvas. You always think outside the box. hahaha Love your background with the image.

Brandi R said...

Beautiful Canvas! Love the colors and super fun scene. Great job ♥

Michelle-a-bella said...

Beautiful!

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Wow Kim, this is lovely! I love the delicate colours you've used and it's a great project.
Helen x

Suze said...

Love how you changed the colours around on each image. Beautiful canvas.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous canvas love the image and wonderful colour's on a great Blog Hop
Dianne :)

Cindy Groh said...

I love that you colored them with different hair color. Fabulous Card.

EriEs said...

Great project, perfect color combo - new digis are very nice

PashaCou said...

I like how you added positives to the card that relate to the zodiac. The colors are very pretty. Thank you for sharing with us.
Hugs,

Sara Paschal said...

Awesome piece of art. I love this new Sassy image.

Samantha A. said...

What a fantastic mixed media project! I love the way you did the background.
I'm having such a great time being a GDT with such a fab team!
♥ Samantha
Designs by Sammy

Jeannean said...

Awesome canvas! I really love your background too!

Sharon said...

Beautiful colors!

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Kim, this is fabulous!!! Love the canvas and how you incorporated the image. Wonderful!

-Lori Byrns