Followers

Monday, June 8, 2015

Lots Of Canvas

Holy Cow!
I saw a project on Pinterest that I knew I had to make.
...........................................................
then time passed
...........................................................
and more time
.............................................
And finally I decided to quit saying I was going to create it
and just do it.

So with out further ado...

I created the small 4 x 4 inch ones first

And did texture and color on each one.
 
 


 I used 4 heavy, thick 10 x 10" canvas placed at 12, 3, 6 and 9 o'clock
and used regular 8 x 8" canvas in the corners.

You can see where I had to add another 8 x 8 under so 
we could attach them.

Here is my wonderful hubby stapling them together...
I also used hot glue on the front to make sure it
all stayed together!


 Here are some individual pictures of each canvas..






 I used poems and quotes to finish off the piece.
 Each family member is represented...even
the dogs.






 I really liked how this turned out.
 And I finally did I project from Pinterest instead of just pinning it!



No comments: