Followers

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Some Projects...

 I am completely ashamed of myself.
I have not kept up with my blog or the posting of my projects.

No excuses...I haven't done it and I need to make up for it!

I am applying for a design team position at
a company called Paverpol and of course
the want to see your blog...that's when I realized I have
not done a dang thing in a long time!

So here are some of the projects I have created over the last few months...

This is a book/album I made using watercolor paper

 I used a lot of texture on the cover and
just played with paint on the pages...
 I added plastic sleeves so I could add pictures or
notes on the tags
 Painting palette


12 x 12 canvas page

 These is what I call a fram-age...
combination scrapbook page that can be hung, framed or kept
as a page in a scrapbook
Large multi canvas project that I made for a friend who had a little girl
 I wanted to try an ombre style canvas...this is what
it turned out like

 16 x 16 shadow box canvas
 12 x 12 fram-age only made out of wood so it
can be hung or set into a table top holder


And there are a lot more but figured this was pretty good
to start!



No comments: